- Africa’s Leading Conference Hotel, Africa’s Leading New Hotel and Rwanda’s Leading Conference Hotel – Radisson Blu Hotel & Convention Centre, Kigali
- Gabon’s Leading Hotel – Radisson Blu Okoume Palace Hotel, Libreville
“We are honored for our African hotels to have been recognized at the acclaimed World Travel Awards,” said Mark Willis, Senior Area Vice President, Middle East, Turkey and Africa of Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group. “We pride ourselves on our award-winning hotel brands, each offering genuine hospitality with a personal human touch. It is humbling to have our service culture, passionate people and world-class facilities acknowledged and awarded.”
- Russia's Leading Hotel Residences – Radisson Royal Hotel, Moscow
- Latvia's Leading Business Hotel – Radisson Blu Ridzene Hotel, Riga
"Being nominated for the award itself is a great honor for us,” said George Miu, General Manager at Radisson Blu Ridzene Hotel, Riga. “We're humbled for achieving this accolade, a testimony to the team always dedicated to exceeding our guests’ expectations."
- Serbia’s Leading Hotel – Radisson Blu Old Mill, Belgrade
"This is indeed a very proud moment for us,” said Gabriela Ditetova, General Manager at Radisson Blu Old Mill. “To win this accolade is an affirmation of Radisson Blu Old Mill Hotel’s commitment to offering guests world-class facilities, unsurpassed service standards and a testimony to the hard work and dedication of our team.”
- Denmark’s Leading Hotel – Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Copenhagen
“To receive the award as Denmark’s Leading Hotel 2017 makes me very proud of our dedicated team, who every day strive to create the best moments for our guests through a unique design experience and world-class service,” said Brian Gleeson, General Manager at Radisson Blu Royal.
- Denmark’s Leading Business Hotel – Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel
- Finland's Leading Business Hotel - Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Helsinki
"I am very happy to receive this award, and proud of the whole team of the Plaza Hotel. At the Plaza, everyone is passionate about the over-the-top customer experience. We are one of the finest Radisson Blu Hotels in the Nordic countries, measured in terms of customer satisfaction," says General Manager Saija Gerpe.